Pet Services Designed with You in Mind: Visit Animal Clinic at Wellington Reserve in Wellington
The professionals of Animal Clinic at Wellington Reserve provide the highest quality care for pets using the most modern technology and veterinary techniques. We focus on the whole animal, addressing needs such as wellness, longevity, behavior, and the human-animal bond.
Veterinary services at our clinic include the following:
- We offer a free first exam for new clients!
- We are a full service veterinary clinic.
- We offer vaccinations, preventive care and surgeries.
- We have surgical and therapy lasers.
- We offer dental care.
- We have hospice and in home euthanasia.
- Prescription diets
- Digital Xrays
- A rolling hydraulic lift table which can be taken to the car for large pets who cannot walk
- In house bloodwork
- Housecalls and dropoffs available
- We support animal rescue!
House Call Service
Is it difficult to get your pet in the car for a trip to the veterinarian’s office due to arthritis, size, anxiety or other issues? Do you have multiple pets? Are your pets hard to handle around other animals? Does a veterinary visit stress your pet out? If you are considering euthanasia, wouldn’t it be nicer to be performed in the comfort of your own home in a familiar environment surrounded by loved ones? If so you may be interested in our house call service!
In addition to veterinary services, our clients are offered a wide variety of informational resources to assist then with animal care decisions and to locate quality animal care products or services. Excellence in customer care is the foundation of our practice and we strive to leave you feeling comfortable, informed, and with all of your questions answered.
To learn more about the extensive services we offer at Animal Clinic at Wellington Reserve, contact our office at 561-784-VETS (8387).